CPS Investigaions

  • U.K.P.I.
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2003
      Dear All,

      Apologies for the cross posting. Does anyone have any knowledge or further contact details for the following who is in possession of a Winding up Petition that was sent 22.10.03. We need to be in receipt of the Affidavit by close on Friday as our client is ion Court on Monday!

      ALL numbers go straight to ansafone!!!!!

      Kind regards
      Timothy Burchell
      U.K.P.I.
      Surveillance, Due Diligence, Missing Persons, Covert Enquiries
      Process Serving and many other discreet services for discerning
      Private and Commercial Clients Worldwide.
      Tel: +44 (0) 1945 480603
      Fax: +44(0) 1945 480868
      Mob: +44 (0) 7946 106485
      www.ukprivateinvestigators.com
    • U.K.P.I.
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 30, 2003
        Dear All,

        Apologies for the cross posting. Does anyone have any knowledge or further contact details for the following who is in possession of a Winding up Petition that was sent 22.10.03. We need to be in receipt of the Affidavit by close on Friday as our client is ion Court on Monday!

        ALL numbers go straight to ansafone!!!!!

        Colin Upton
        CPS Investigations
        1st Floor, 122 Bellemoor Road
        Upper Shirley
        Southampton
        SO15 7QY

        02380 322 750 - Telephone
        02380 322 751 - fax

        Kind regards
        Timothy Burchell
        U.K.P.I.
        Surveillance, Due Diligence, Missing Persons, Covert Enquiries
        Process Serving and many other discreet services for discerning
        Private and Commercial Clients Worldwide.
        Tel: +44 (0) 1945 480603
        Fax: +44(0) 1945 480868
        Mob: +44 (0) 7946 106485
        www.ukprivateinvestigators.com
      • spynet
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
          Dear Timothy Burchell

          I can`t understand what do u want? I think ur post is incomplete. please come back with more details & if its abt. something in INDIA, I hope i`ll be able to help you.

          thank you

          Sachin K. Singh

          Spyder Investigations Inc.

          New Delhi, INDIA- 100 008