Signal Piracy Assignment: 11/8/03

  • tprla
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2003
      Attn: Signal Piracy Investigators/ Auditors

      The next event where we shall require signal piracy surveillance and
      investigative coverage is the "NOW IT'S PERSONAL", SUPERSTAR BOXING
      SPECTACULAR featuring THE WBC/IBF LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
      featuring ROY JONES, JR vs. ANTONIO TARVER and THE IBF JUNIOR
      MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP featuring WINKY WRIGHT vs. ANGEL HERNANDEZ
      and plus a third World Class Championship bout to be telecast live on
      pay-per-view on SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2003 at 9:00PM EST from the MGM
      Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.

      Our office is continuing to reinforce its coast-to-coast network of
      agencies and operatives to conduct covert surveillance on this event.

      Don't miss out on this terrific investigative opportunity for you
      and /or your staff.

      Experienced/interested individuals please contact my office
      immediately for further details.

      Veronica Manriquez
      Director of Investigations
      Law Offices of Thomas P. Riley, P.C.