RE: [infoguys-list] Criminal Background in U.K.

  • Rus B. Robison
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 27, 2003
      Hi Andy,

      If you had seen the dialogue that started the thread, I think you would have
      a greater understanding.

      With best regards, I remain...

      Very truly yours,
      RUS B. ROBISON AND ASSOCIATES, INC.
      PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS

      Rus B. Robison

      Rus B. Robison and Associates, Inc.
      Private Investigators
      Post Office Box 720560
      Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73172-0560
      (405) 721-2295 Voice
      (877) 721-2295 Toll-Free

      rbr@...

      Oklahoma's FIRST State Licensed Private Investigation Agency.

      Serving all of Oklahoma and the great Southwest since 1972.
      From: Rus B. Robison <rbr007@...>
      > I think there should be a requirement about understanding the English
      > language and American traditions before being allowed on American lists.

      Dangerous - and off topic - grounds for a collonial to tread...

      :-)

      Andy Grudko (British), South Africa
      Umkhonomunye abashokobezi baseMzansi ('stick that in your Funk and
      Wagnel')
      Consulting Investigator - Est. 1981
      Registered as a security service provider by the Private Security Industry
      Regulatory Authority, Reg. No. 8642
      www.grudko.com , andy@... . (+27 12) 244 0255 - 244 0256 (Fax) -
      082
      778 6355 (Cell)
      SACI(Pres) SASA, SAPSR, IPA, WAD, CALI, UKPIN, IWWA.
      When you need it done right - first time

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
      To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
      cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>