need a recorded statement taken from a witness in Autaugua Alabama

  • ecw16us
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2003
      I need a recorded statement taken from a witness to a slip and fall
      in Autaugua Alabama. Pay is $35.00 per hour and $.30 a mile.
      Please respond privately if interested.

      Thanks,

      Eric C. Wall
      Investigative Services of Tampa
      13540 North Florida Avenue, Suite 207
      Tampa, Florida 33613
      Cell 813-363-8945
      Office 813-964-9159
      Fax 813-908-1470
      License # A-2100119
      eric@...
      ewall@...

      CONFIDENTIALITY
      This email and any attachments are confidential, and also may be
      privileged. It is for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you
      are not the named recipient, or have otherwise received this
      communication in error, please permanently delete it from your inbox
      or destroy all electronic and hard copies of this email, and notify
      the sender immediately by return e-mail or telephone. Do not
      disclose its contents to any other person, use them for any purpose,
      or store or copy them in any medium. Unauthorized use, distribution,
      disclosure, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance
      on this communication is prohibited, and may be unlawful.