Bicycle Accident

  • Rus B. Robison
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 23, 2003
      In the auto/bicycle accident, there has been no mention of physical evidence
      on the bicycle. A better description of the physical injuries will also
      help solve this puzzle. Are we talking about injuries on the side closest
      to the vehicle or side where the victim would have hit the ground?

      I just think more detail is required before an adequate opinion could be
      rendered.

      With best regards, I remain...

      Very truly yours,
      RUS B. ROBISON AND ASSOCIATES, INC.
      PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS

      Rus B. Robison

      Rus B. Robison and Associates, Inc.
      Private Investigators
      Post Office Box 720560
      Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73172-0560
      (405) 721-2295 Voice
      (877) 721-2295 Toll-Free

      rbr@...

      Oklahoma's FIRST State Licensed Private Investigation Agency.

      Serving all of Oklahoma and the great Southwest since 1972.