RE: [infoguys-list] Criminal Background in U.K.

  • Rus B. Robison
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 23, 2003
      Hi Ed,

      Sounds like the UK is the place to be a criminal. Cops don't carry guns and
      no one can know you are a bad guy. What more could a guy ask for?

      Rus B. Robison
      Oklahoma City, OK USA
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 23, 2003
        hmmm Never thought about that ,, leaving tomorrow :)

        Ed Hodges
        Peregrine Int'l.
        Arlington, Tx

        ================================

        ===========================

        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 23, 2003
          Hi Stig,

          I was basically making a comment in generalities, not specifically one or
          two individual jurisdictions. My comments were based on the one line
          information provided by Ed in his comments. Had I known my tongue-in-cheek
          comment was going to be microscoped, I probably would not have taken the
          time to reply in an effort to provide a little subtle humor to hopefully
          make someone's day.

          If I translate what you are trying to say correctly, thank you for pointing
          out my total ignorance of the subject matter. My next such reply will be
          made with at least several hours of research and all due diligence to be
          absolutely certain of my facts without the least opportunity for
          incorrectness on my part.

          My most humble apologies to all who have been so negatively influenced by my
          irresponsible response.

          With best regards, I remain...

          Very truly yours,
          RUS B. ROBISON AND ASSOCIATES, INC.
          PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS

          Rus B. Robison

          Rus B. Robison and Associates, Inc.
          Private Investigators
          Post Office Box 720560
          Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73172-0560
          (405) 721-2295 Voice
          (877) 721-2295 Toll-Free

          rbr@... <mailto:rbr@...>

          Oklahoma's FIRST State Licensed Private Investigation Agency.

          Serving all of Oklahoma and the great Southwest since 1972.

          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 24, 2003
            As regards lack of information about a criminal record, what you need to
            examine is what is in the public domain, e.g.

            The local and national newspapers, which I believe can be found on
            www.thepaperboy.com or it is something similar.

            Hope that is of some help,

            cheers,
            Martin Grant

            F O X G R A N T A G E N C Y
            Solicitors Agents, Process Servers & Enquiry Agents

            Telephone: 01235 769769

            Email: <A HREF="http://www.enquiryagent.net/">foxgrantuk@...</A>
            Website: www.enquiryagent.net <A HREF="http://www.enquiryagent.net/">Fox Grant Uk Solicitors 1st Choice</A>
            fax: 01235 772323

            DX 40764 Wantage
            Waterside Chambers, Station Road, Oxfordshire, OX12 0DH.
            Martin Grant member of the Association of British Investigators
            You may not see us, but we can be there
            This Email is confidential, it does not form a contract, it is subject to
            contract, and without prejudice

            CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING
            This electronic message contains information which may be privileged and/or
            confidential. The information is intended for use only by the individual(s) or
            entity named/indicated above. If you are not the identified/intended
            recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution to another person or
            format, or use of the contents of this message/information is prohibited. If you
            are not the indicated recipient or have received this message in error please
            return it to the sender immediately and copy your communication to
            ExecutivePostmaster@... Please then delete your copy from your system.

          • ray_madison
            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 24, 2003
              Hey, there's nothing funny about English legal procedures. The French, on the other
              hand, can be quite amusing.

              Ray Madison

            • pegasus3
              Message 6 of 13 , Oct 25, 2003
                On NOoooooooooooooooooooooooo now we will be beset by those who are from
                France and cannot take a joke as in the Brit who didnt see the humor in the
                original post sheesh.

                Ed Hodges

                Message 7 of 13 , Oct 26, 2003
                  I think there should be a requirement about understanding the English
                  language and American traditions before being allowed on American lists.
                  Just my humble opinion, of course.

                  Rus Robison

                  Message 8 of 13 , Oct 27, 2003
                    Message 9 of 13 , Oct 27, 2003
                      Hi Andy,

                      If you had seen the dialogue that started the thread, I think you would have
                      a greater understanding.

                      With best regards, I remain...

                      Very truly yours,
                      RUS B. ROBISON AND ASSOCIATES, INC.
                      PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS

                      Rus B. Robison

                      Rus B. Robison and Associates, Inc.
                      Private Investigators
                      Post Office Box 720560
                      Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73172-0560
                      (405) 721-2295 Voice
                      (877) 721-2295 Toll-Free

                      rbr@...

                      Oklahoma's FIRST State Licensed Private Investigation Agency.

                      Serving all of Oklahoma and the great Southwest since 1972.
                      > I think there should be a requirement about understanding the English
                      > language and American traditions before being allowed on American lists.

                      Dangerous - and off topic - grounds for a collonial to tread...

                      :-)

                      Message 10 of 13 , Oct 27, 2003
                        Colonial, Rus .. hahahaha he lives in Oklahoma and every one knows what that
                        means :))

                        Ed Hodges
                        Peregrine International