Re: [infoguys-list] Digest Number 937

  • Jurydoctor@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2003
      In a message dated 10/8/2003 7:19:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com writes:
      glad to hear that the defense is
      offering to pay something. Based on the facts you've related, the 450k
      sounds very reasonable to me considering that she was disabled and that
      they didn't make any accommodation to help her, and I presume that they
      knew she left her door open. Given that they let others have keys to give
      to family members (though I'm sure they charged for them), then there
      wasn't much security, i.e., they didn't have control over who received the
      keys, including, of course, the rapist. Without the security then she was
      at risk.
      Thanks to all that responded. I will let you know the outcome!!
      amy