Unsubscribe

  • Leif
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 7, 2003
      To unsubscribe use the address listed below (send an e-mail to the
      address I have marked for you) This will make the infoguy list email
      go away for ever. OR alteratively send me an email leif@...
      With your information and I will remove you.
      Sorry to see you go :(
      leif

      Post message: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

    • Raven
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 17, 2004
        Dear List:

        In accordance with the rules of the list and the web site I will unsubscribe
        myself from the list. I have no need of the unprofesisonal activies by
        subscribers who are not investigators. It was my belief that this was a
        list for professional investigators and until now has been such.

        For those of you who remain on the list I wish you well. May you have a
        joyous and Merry Christmas in the spirit for which Christmas is intended and
        may you have a prosperous and Happy New Year.

        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclination,
        or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and
        evidence." --John Adams

        Edwin C. Hodges
        Peregrine International
        Arlington, TX
        Texas Lic. A 11626

        ---

      • MessageINaBottle
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 17, 2004
          Oh c'mon, Ed, dont go. I am sorry for offending you, I dont want you to leave.

          Raven <Pegasus3@...> wrote:
[...]

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          ~Martha

          "I am sick and tired of being sick and tired".

          ~ Fannie Lou Hamer 1917-1977

          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 18, 2004
            I have no desire to read mail that should be instance message
            to each and every one of you.

            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 18, 2004
              Dear Moderator

              In the past week this list has degenerated into something resembling a
              teen chat room, so I am now unsubscribing.

              Please drop me a line if it reverts to being a professional PI forum.

              Regards

              Andy Grudko (British), DPM, Grad IS (South Africa)
              MIS/Grudko Associates, Est. 1981. PSIRA reg. No. 8642
              www.grudko.com , agrudko@...
              Pretoria HO (+27 12) 244 0255 - 244 0256 (Fax) Branches:
              Sandton (+27 11) 465 9673 - 465 1487 (Fax)
              Johannesburg (+27 11) 781 7206 - 781 7207(Fax)
              Mid Rand (+27 11) 318 1451 - 318 6846(Fax)
              Cellular (+27) 82 778 6355 - ICQ 146498943
              SACI(Pres) SASA, IPA, WAD, CALI, UKPIN, IWWA.
              "When you need it done right - first time"

              ---

            • Dave Buchholzer
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 18, 2004
                Ditto for our agency.

                David Buchholzer

                D.L.B. & Associates Investigations

                148 Barberry Drive

                Berea, OH 44017

                PH (440) 260-7567

                FAX (440) 260-7568

                dlbcando@...

                www.dlb-invest.com

                _____

                In the past week this list has degenerated into something resembling a
                teen chat room, so I am now unsubscribing.

                Please drop me a line if it reverts to being a professional PI forum.

                Regards

                Andy Grudko (British), DPM, Grad IS (South Africa)
                MIS/Grudko Associates, Est. 1981. PSIRA reg. No. 8642
                www.grudko.com , agrudko@...
                Pretoria HO (+27 12) 244 0255 - 244 0256 (Fax) Branches:
                Sandton (+27 11) 465 9673 - 465 1487 (Fax)
                Johannesburg (+27 11) 781 7206 - 781 7207(Fax)
                Mid Rand (+27 11) 318 1451 - 318 6846(Fax)
                Cellular (+27) 82 778 6355 - ICQ 146498943
                SACI(Pres) SASA, IPA, WAD, CALI, UKPIN, IWWA.
                "When you need it done right - first time"

                ---

                e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
                To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
                cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

                Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1295vs3a4/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=gr
                oups/S=1705059354:HM/EXP=1103451690/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http:/compa
                nion.yahoo.com> click here

                :HM/A=2128215/rand=841484446>

                _____

                Yahoo! Groups Links

              • lookoutquacks
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 18, 2004
                  What the hell is WRONG with you people? Refer to Post Number 7103
                  for specific instructions on how to unsubscribe. All you big babies
                  seem to think that its ok for you to get yourselves in here, but
                  everyone else should take responsibility for getting you OUT.

                  --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Buchholzer"

                  subject=Unsubscribe>