Xenu Link Sleuth and ... a special announcement.

  • Spies Online
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2003
      Everyone,

      Anyone who runs a large web site knows that sometimes it can be nearly impossible to continuously monitor the site to make sure every single link is still working. That's where Xenu Link Sleuth comes in! It is the program that I use to periodically check Spies Online for broken links. Best of all, it's free! Get it here:

      http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html

      (Needless to say, any program you install on your computer is done at your own peril. It is always wise to backup your system before installing anything new.)

      This brings me to why I'm mentioning this program to you right now. Well, Spies Online has come up with a special incentive for webmasters to work hard and make a nice web site. Attractive and useful sites that people will want to bookmark and revisit are just the kinds of sites that Spies Online is looking to award the Spies Online Cool Site Award. Read about the Spies Online Cool Site Award here:

      http://www.spiesonline.net/awards.shtml

      Feel free to nominate any sites that you truly think would qualify (including your own).

      J., Spies Online Webmaster
      http://www.spiesonline.net