finland

  • UK Private Investigations
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2003
      Dear All,

      We require an agent in Finland to conduct work on our behalf. If you are able to help or can suggest a reliable contact, please contact us ( via email) off list ASAP.

      Kind regards
      Timothy Burchell
      U.K.P.I.
      Surveillance, Due Diligence, Missing Persons, Covert Enquiries
      Process Serving and many other discreet services for discerning
      Private and Commercial Clients Worldwide.
      Tel: +44 (0) 1945 480603
      Fax: +44(0) 1945 480868
      Mob: +44 (0) 7956 325 315
      www.ukprivateinvestigators.com
    • pegasus3
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2003
        Best in Finland:

        Stig Badentropf

        detecteam@...

        "Semper Occultus"

        Edwin C. Hodges
        Peregrine International
        PMB 150, 1550 Eastchase Pkwy
        Fort Worth, Texas 76120
        Voice: 817-516-0155
        EFax: 775-261-7088
        EMail: Pegasus3@...
        WEB: www.pi-inc.us

        ================================
        DISCLAIMER NOTE: The information in this electonic mail (e-mail) message
        may be confidential. This information may be protected by priviledge, work
        product immunity, or other applicable laws. If you are not the intended
        recipient the retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
        e-mail without permission of the author is strictly prhibited. Since e-mail
        can be altered electronically, the integrity of this communication cannot be
        guaranteed. This message may be opinon of the sender only.

        ===========================
        NOTICE

        This e-mail communications is not intended to be interpreted as legal or
        financial advice. Do not act or rely upon the information in this
        communication without seeking the advice of an attorney or financial
        advisor.

        We require an agent in Finland to conduct work on our behalf. If you are
        able to help or can suggest a reliable contact, please contact us ( via
        email) off list ASAP.

        Kind regards
        Timothy Burchell
        U.K.P.I.
        Surveillance, Due Diligence, Missing Persons, Covert Enquiries
        Process Serving and many other discreet services for discerning
        Private and Commercial Clients Worldwide.
        Tel: +44 (0) 1945 480603
        Fax: +44(0) 1945 480868
        Mob: +44 (0) 7956 325 315
        www.ukprivateinvestigators.com