Freedom Of Information Act Resources

  • Spies Online
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2003
      Everyone:

      I just put up my a collection of my personal favorite links regarding The Freedom Of Information Act here:

      http://www.spiesonline.net/foia.shtml

      If you have any others you think should be included, feel free to e-mail me. I hope some of you will find my collection useful.

      Also, just a reminder that if you have not added yourself to the many free PI directories, now is the time! There are now 19 places where you can get a free listing. Why would you not want 19 more links going to your site? ;-)

      Add your links to the directories here:

      http://www.spiesonline.net/pidirectory.shtml

      Please remember, too, to check directories for outdated links! You want all directories to have your most current information.

      The Spies Online Directory accepts links from investigators worldwide, but there are still some US states that are not yet represented. Add your link to the Spies Online Directory here:

      http://www.spiesonline.net/directory/add.htm

      Have a great weekend!

      J., Spies Online Webmaster
      http://www.spiesonline.net

      "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives." -- James Madison