Re: [infoguys-list] NEW Phone Search ARRIVED - ANY NON PUBLISHED # INSTANTLY ...

  • FUG8TIVE@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2003
      In a message dated 10/4/2003 6:43:55 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
      brich@... writes:
      No Wrong Information is given, because we are accessing "Bell" can "Cells"
      data
      directly.
      Please clarify for all of us here exactly what the above statement means, and
      who we can confirm with at "Bells" is aware and authorizing this access. I am
      sure most or not all of us would like to know, just to feel secure.
      Cordially, Sonny

      *****
      THIS EMAIL COMMUNICATION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR
      ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED,
      CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. If the reader of
      this communication is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
      responsible for delivering the communication to the intended recipient, you are
      communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error,
      please notify us immediately by telephone or email. Thank you.
      Investigation offices of Sonny Glassman
      2265 Westwood Blvd., Suite B242
      Los Angeles, CA 90064~2016
      Tel: {310} 281~6164 fax: {213} 622~3020
      CA PI#16459~CA Notary~CALI~CAJP~NJN~NAIS~NABEA~IOA~USMC
      www.AssetInvestigactions.com