NEW Phone Search ARRIVED - ANY NON PUBLISHED # INSTANTLY - to reveal the Name

  • brich@usinterlink.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2003
      Attn: USInterlink Members - NEW SEARCH - We just adding a new Cell/Residential Search

      HEY , USInterlink has a new search for locating a Name
      on almost any Residential and some Cell Phones (Cingular, Sprint and T-Mobile)

      You will be able to enter a residential phone number and we will immediately tell you the Name
      of how that phone is listed (updates are requested instantly when you ask)
      We will not have the address available in this search, but the Name is returned directly from the carrier, exactly how the phone company has the account setup.
      This is an Instant Search and is available 24/7.

      This will work on some Cell Phones also.

      Cost is Only $12 each NO-HIT NO Fee

      No Wrong Information is given, because we are accessing "Bell" can "Cells" data
      directly.

      Thanks, Tell your Friends!

      USInterlink Sales

      http://www.usinterlink.com