Need SC Plate run on Dead Beat Dad

  • Coastal Investigations & Attorney Servic
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003
      Group,

      Looking for someone to run a SC plate on a DBD = "Dead-Beat Dad" (I hate to
      call them a Dad) it should be DBAH = Dead Beat A_ _ H _ _ l !

      Hope someone can help me !

      Thanks in advance,

      Glenn Christian
      Operations Director

      Coastal Investigations & Attorney Services
      Post Office Box 757
      Pembroke, GA 31321-0757
      Office (912) 653-3322
      24 Hr Answering Service (912) 239-7174
      Company License GA LIC # 002006
      Personal License GA LIC # PDE045942
      E-mail - Coastal_Investigations@...

      Visit our web site at www.Coastal-Investigations.com

      Serving: Savannah, Statesboro, Tybee Island, Thunderbolt, Pooler, Richmond
      Hill, Port Wentworth, Garden City, Rincon, Springfield, Guyton, Hinesville,
      Midway, Jesup, Ellabell, Clyo, Bloomingdale and Claxton.

      Current Member of (GAPPI) Georgia Association of Professional Private
      Investigators.

      CONFIDENTALITY WARNING:
      This electronic message contains information which may be privileged and/or confidential. The information is intended for use only by the individual(s) or entity named/indicated above. If you are not the identified/intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, coping, distributing, or use of the contents of this message/information is strictly prohibited by LAW.