[infoguys-list] Introduction to Group

  • Dean Boerger
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 1998
      I am just starting my own Private Investigating business in Ohio.  My background is law enforcement, security and military.  Can anyone give me guidance on Process Serving in Ohio and what would be reasonable billing?  I look forward to interacting with the "seasoned" professionals associated with this group.  My specialties will be in Background Investigations, Surveillance, Security Surveys/Consulting, Pre-Employment Checks, Photo/Video-tography and (Process Serving?).  Thanks and all the best to everyone.

      Dean Boerger
      Boerger Investigative Services

    • Cedric Rivera
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 16, 1998
        Welcome Dean!
        I would also like to take this opportunity to introduce myself to the group.  If I can be of service to any of you with interests here in New York State, Please do not hesitate to contact me.
        Cedric Rivera
        Field Operations Director
        Intercept Bail Enforcement Services

        Dean Boerger wrote:

         I am just starting my own Private Investigating business in Ohio.  My background is law enforcement, security and military.  Can anyone give me guidance on Process Serving in Ohio and what would be reasonable billing?  I look forward to interacting with the "seasoned" professionals associated with this group.  My specialties will be in Background Investigations, Surveillance, Security Surveys/Consulting, Pre-Employment Checks, Photo/Video-tography and (Process Serving?).  Thanks and all the best to everyone. Dean BoergerBoerger Investigative Services Email: BoergerD@...

      • shaebrown2
        Message 3 of 3 , May 9, 2011
          hi,
          I newly joined this group and i am loving to be part of it.I have got some useful articles by this group and looking forward for something more useful.
          professionally i am a lawyer and in regular practice,definitely i could get something new and helpful things to learn from this group.

          Thanks,
          Theodore H. Enfield P.A.
          http://www.theodoreenfield.com/
          http://www.southflticketlawyer.com/