if you have some assignment in India

  • spynet
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2003
      Dear friends,

      I`m a PI operating since 1996 in india. My investigation agency is based in New Delhi,india.

      My agency covers surviellence, enquries, corporate cases, undercover operations, Security services etc.

      If any one of you need any kind of investigation support in India please write me on Spynet@.... or you can give me a call on my cell No. - 9811614007.

      With Best wishes

      Sachin K. Singh

      Spyder Investigations Inc.

      2240\a mandir lane

      New Delhi-110 008

      India
      Get Your Private, Free E-mail from Indiatimes at http://email.indiatimes.com
      Buy The Best In BOOKS at http://www.bestsellers.indiatimes.com
      Bid for Air Tickets on Air Sahara Flights at Prices Lower Than Before. Just log on to http://airsahara.indiatimes.com and Bid Now !

    • Raven
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 4, 2003
        please forward more info about your agency. phones fax etc.

        Regards
        "Semper Occultus"

        Edwin C. Hodges
        Peregrine International
        PMB 150, 1550 Eastchase Pkwy
        Fort Worth, Texas 76120
        Voice: 817-516-0155
        EFax: 775-261-7088
        EMail: Pegasus3@...
        WEB: www.pi-inc.us

        ================================
        DISCLAIMER NOTE: The information in this electonic mail (e-mail) message
        may be confidential. This information may be protected by priviledge, work
        product immunity, or other applicable laws. If you are not the intended
        recipient the retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
        e-mail without permission of the author is strictly prhibited. Since e-mail
        can be altered electronically, the integrity of this communication cannot be
        guaranteed. This message may be opinon of the sender only.

        ===========================
        NOTICE

        This e-mail communications is not intended to be interpreted as legal or
        financial advice. Do not act or rely upon the information in this
        communication without seeking the advice of an attorney or financial
        advisor.

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
        To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
        cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

      • libra1020@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 4, 2003
          Is there a way to just check email from the web site and not get it in my
          mailbox everyday.
          I can't seem to find a way to change this.
          Thanks...
          Danielle

        • Vicki Siedow
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 4, 2003
            Go to the list's page

            On the right you will see "edit my membership." Change your setting to "web
            only." Alternatively you can get "digest" mode, which is one huge email
            with everything posted, sent one or sometimes 2-3 times a day.

            Vicki Siedow
            Siedow & Associates Investigations
            & Custom Attorney Support Services
            2629 Foothill Blvd. # 262