[infoguys-list] Thank You!

  • Jeff L. Gaston
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 1998
      Many thanks to all who responded to our request for Alabama Process
      Server Agents. We would also like to thank all of the other professional
      process servers who responded from other areas of the country as well.
      All company information was entered into our database. I will be
      sending additional information to all who responded to my post on
      Monday.

      We currently have approx. 50-100 documents that need to be served within
      AL (and some bordering states) each month. I will contact each agency
      by phone to explain details, etc.

      I would also like to thank all of the list/network moderators for
      offering these forums for everyone's benefit. It proves to be the BEST
      INVESTIGATIVE TOOL for anyone in the business! Also, if anyone has yet
      to subscribe to PI Magazine, which I feel is the best professional
      publication for our industry, you should do so. Without PI Mag --- I
      would still be sitting here waiting for business. This is NECESSARY
      reading for aspiring, as well as established investigators. This is not
      a cheap "plug" --- it is an honest opinion. This magazine gets you
      "fired up" about our industry and always keeps you thinking about new
      opportunities for your firm. A MUST HAVE.

      Sincerely,

      Jeff L. Gaston
      INVESTIGATIVE CONCEPTS
      Auburn/Opelika, AL