Piracy Investigations

  • Rus B. Robison
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003
      I apologize for the cross-postings, but I received a message today from
      someone trying to appear as possibly a law office purporting to hire
      investigators for piracy investigations and they pay hourly or bounty,
      allegedly.

      The name of this office is not the same as the law office in the original
      posts nor is it the same as listed in Jack Murray's article. So, they may or
      may not be an actual player in this game. I am not certain that it is even
      a law office.

      This is posted as information only. No other information is known by our
      agency regarding this office or its business practices.

      With best regards, I remain...

      Very truly yours,
      RUS B. ROBISON AND ASSOCIATES, INC.
      PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS

      Rus B. Robison

      Rus B. Robison and Associates, Inc.
      Private Investigators
      Post Office Box 720560
      Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73172-0560
      (405) 721-2295 Voice
      (877) 721-2295 Toll-Free

      rbr@...

      Oklahoma's FIRST State Licensed Private Investigation Agency.

      Serving all of Oklahoma and the great Southwest since 1972.

      ======================
      If you are interested in only pursuing an hourly rate instead of a bounty
      rate, simply contact our office with your resume. Even though most of the
      1000+ investigators that typically perform these assignments chose the
      bounty only rate, there are hourly flat rates available upon review of your
      resume.

      Cordially,

      William Marshall

      Attorney Services