Investigative Assignment: Delahoya v. Mosley; 9/13/03

  • tprla
    Message 1 of 46 , Aug 29, 2003
      Attn: Signal Piracy Investigators

      The next event where we shall require signal piracy surveillance and
      investigative coverage is the "REDEMPTION", SUPERSTAR BOXING
      SPECTACULAR featuring THE WBC/WBA SUPER WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
      featuring OSCAR DE LA HOYA (WBC Super Welterweight Champion)
      vs. "SUGAR" SHANE MOSELY (Former Light Middleweight World Champion)
      and THE WBC LIGHTWEIGHT ELIMINATOR featuring JUAN LAZCANO vs.
      STEVIE JOHNSTON and THE WBA ELIMINATOR; WBC INTERNATIONAL; WBA LATIN
      AMERICA featuring MIGUEL COTTO vs. DEMETRIO CEBALLOS plus a fourth
      World-Title Championship bout to be telecast live on pay-per-view on
      SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2003 at 9:00PM EST from the MGM Grand Garden
      Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.

      Our office is continuing to reinforce its coast-to-coast network of
      agencies and operatives to conduct covert surveillance on this event.

      Don't miss out on this terrific investigative opportunity for you
      and /or your staff.

      Experienced/interested individuals please contact my office
      immediately for further details.

      Veronica Manriquez
      Director of Investigations
      Law Offices of Thomas P. Riley, P.C.