Case Mgt. Tool

  • InfoQuestI@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28 8:51 PM
      This is a slightly commercial post as we're running our "End of August / Back
      to School" promotion on an investigative case management tool called "The
      Case File."

      Go to www.thecasefile.com and click on "Investigator's Package." This
      package of The Case File is set up to work hardcopy or softcopy, and will work well
      for Independent Private Investigators all the way up through rather large
      agencies.

      This "PI's Organizer" tool prompts input for everything from highly detailed
      info on your client, tracks all billable hours and expenses, and contains
      fill-in-the-blank sections and checklists for all case aspects, all the way
      through a clerical / accounting activity checklist.

      Included but not listed on the website is a free collection of over 3,500
      legal and investigative website links, and a simple invoicing file written in
      Microsoft Excel.

      For our "Back to School" sale, we've turned off our shipping and handling
      function on the website's secure order form, a $6.95 savings.

      Hope everyone has a great Labor Day!

      Paul Purcell
      www.thecasefile.com