Re: [infoguys-list] Very Important Message!

  • Vicki Siedow
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2003
      Not all Yahoo messages are archived, and not all Yahoo archives are
      indexed/searchable by Google. It all depends on the settings selected by
      the group's owner. Most that are "pros only" are hidden, while most that
      are open to the public are public, and viewable through Google. It is a
      good idea to keep in mind which sort of list you're posting on.

      Vicki Siedow
      Siedow & Associates Investigations
      & Custom Attorney Support Services
      2629 Foothill Blvd. # 262