IDENTITY VERIFICATION DATABASE FOR PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS

  • DBERLIN50@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2003
      Hi Folks,

      We have now converted our IdentiChek and TerrorChek database for use by
      licensed and insured Private Investigators. This is one of the most robust
      databases available as it aggregates data from disparate sources, and contains about
      22 billion records, including 700 million on foreign subjects. Please note
      that this database is intended to verify identity for persons under the US
      Patriot Act, Section 326 and the European Union's KYC Initiative. It is not for any
      other purpose, although many use it to locate people, obtain a basic asset
      scan, etc.

      To access, you must have a permissible purpose, although none of the data is
      considered FCRA-restricted such as that which appears in a credit report.

      To sign up, please go to the following link and execute the entire form,
      including credit card information. You will not be billed until the second of
      each month. The URL is:

      https://www.icioffshore.com/secure/scripts/newuser.asp

      Costs are $4.95 for a basic IdentiChek search (name, address, DOB, SSN for
      the person that you are seeking) and $19.95 for a full report.

      If you have any questions, please feel free to write me at this address or at
      my office, dberlin@...

      Donald M. Berlin
      President
      Investigative Consultants, Inc.
      2020 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
      Suite 813
      Washington, DC 20006
      (202) 237-1500
      (202) 237-8642 (Telefax)
      private email address: dberlin@...
      www.icioffshore.com

      This email is privileged and confidential and is sent to you pursuant to the
      Attorney Work Product Doctrine and other applicable privileges. We incorporate
      by reference the Terms and Conditions as cited on our web site at
      www.icioffshore.com Regarding all orders, requests for information, proposals, reports or
      memos. If this email was sent to you in error, please delete it immediately
      as it is intended only for the user that it is addressed to and no other person.