Re: [infoguys-list] PI Kidnapped/Tortured By Former Biz Partner/Lover (& othe...

  • iaoa7@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2003
      ASTRO LEGAL SERVICES Inc.
      All Investigations Ltd
      River Grove, Illinois 60171
      WWW.ASTROLEGAL.COM E-Mail iaoa7@...
      Tel: 708.453.4330 or 708.695.1240
      Fax: 708.453.1244 Cell: 708.218.1200 Pager: 708.839.3168

      Process Service:
      Backed by the latest Technology Experienced personnel.
      Served by former Law Enforcement Personnel.
      All summons served in an expedient and ethical manner.
      Affidavits of Service available for your Court files.
      Summons can be mailed to our office, and we will mail Affidavit
      back to you.
      Same day Service available in most cases
      Service Prices:
      All Services will be at a cost of $ per summons. Also, in some cases a
      mileage fee may be charged.
      No Contact = No charge.
      Bulk Rate fee available. At a reduced cost. ?? Negotiable $$$
      in accordance with volume.
      Investigations and Surveillance:
      An hourly rate for investigative services quoted on individual case basis.
      Background Checks Search Criminal History on tenants, employees etc.
      Skip Trace Service:
      Price for skip tracing quoted on an individual case basis.
      Location skip tracing fee is $$ per address.
      Insurance Services:
      Investigation Specializing in Workers Compensation and
      illegitimate Insurance Claims.

      WWW.ASTROLEGAL.COM E-Mail AstroFind@...
      “ASTRO Means Stellar Service”
      State of Illinois Licensed & Insured Private Detective Agency