Re: [infoguys-list] new

  • Night Owl Investigations
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 21, 2003
      Group,

      Without a signature line to say who these people are, who are we to contact if you wanted to use them? Many of us in Florida do sub-contract to do Workers Comp. along with other services for anyone with a legal reason to obtain this information. My Agency information is listed below in my signature line.

      YOUR CONNECTION IN THE PANHANDLE OF FLORIDA

      Thanking you in advance

      Robert (Bob) Bryan
      Owner/ Investigator
      Night Owl Investigations, Inc.