from infoguys email

  • spyzilla
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5 8:24 AM
      can anyone help?

      Hello!
      I have been researching when it is better to have math classes (or
      any academics) in the AM or in the PM. I had heard that Alabama's
      Boys and Girls homes offer math and English in the morning only. I
      was wondering if there had been research done or if an administrator
      decided to do it this way or if there are other reasons.
      I am a graduate student in Iowa. I have been researching this very
      issue to receive my diploma! I have found this to be true. I present
      my paper on the 25th of August and would love to be able to say that
      I have finally found some other educators that believe the same thing
      and have actually acted on it!
      Thanks for your time!
      Joan
      whitson@...