ENEMY OF THE UNDERWORLD "the truth shall set you free"

  • sunivision2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5 5:31 AM
      Dear Group,

      The clients sit back at home as we toil night and day seeking
      informations that are usually usefull to them for the fee that may
      not save our life. This efforts may or may not be appreciated. Well
      that is what we do, snooping around for things that our targets feels
      are not our business but infact are our jobs, doing this, we
      discovers things ought not to be related in our assignments but
      indeed full of worms. We easilly makes enemy,sometimes, the law
      enforcement agents are involved and their reactions may not be
      diffrent from that of hoodlums. It is like a colleague's sayings "Our
      job is to make enemies with the dangerous underworld". The only
      consolation for exposing culprites is the hope of seeing the fall of
      evil people through our sweats and not the clients fees.

      May we progress more in life as we help the world reveal the truth.

      Yours truly,

      SAMUEL S. LIDIPE B.Sc Sociology,
      Membership : IOA, PIA
      President: Sunivision International Investigations Limited (SIINVEST)
      Company Agency Number: 476311
      Telephone #: 234-8034091998, 234-8135291
      E-mail: sunivisionltd@..., sunivision@...
      Contact address: #21-22, First Floor, 52, Olusegun
      Osoba Road, Agbado Crossing,
      Lagos-Nigeria.