Re: San Diego Attorney Needed - Assault, Battery, Negligence Referral

  • Sonny
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2003
      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, lawdog798@a... wrote:
      > Hi All -- I have a prospective client who was beaten up in a very
      dramatic
      > way by a security guard in a San Diego hot spot.  After a bit of
      Internet
      > research, I found that this particular club is absolutely notorious
      for its security
      > guards attacking its young patrons for no apparent reason.  This
      client wound
      > up in the hospital after (among other atrocities) his head was used
      as a
      > battering ram to open the door of the club.  Client is a 22 year
      old Marine,
      > soft-spoken, about 5'7 135 pounds to the bouncer's approximately
      250 pounds.  The
      > attack was allegedly unprovoked.
      >

      > I look forward to hearing from you.
      >
      > Warm regards,
      >
      > Lowell Steiger, Attorney at Law
      > 8383 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 830
      > Beverly Hills, California 90211
      > (323) 852-1100 (voice)
      > (323) 852-1033 (fax)

      Dear Mr Steiger!
      Are yo looking for co-counsel or an investigator. If you need an
      investigator I would be interested in discussing this case further. I
      am a licensed CA PI, a former US MARINE and have experience
      investigatinig similar assaults. I also still have many contacats
      wilth local are law enforcement as well as at Camp Pendleton Marine
      Corps Base.I would be pleased to assist a fellow Marine in his
      defense. Please feel free to contact me 24/7. Cordially, Sonny
      Glassman

      Investigation offices of Sonny Glassman
      2265 Westwood Blvd., Suite B242
      Los Angeles, CA 90064~2016
      Tel: {310} 281~6164 fax: {213} 622~3020
      CA PI# 16459~CA Notary~CALI~CAJP~NJN~NAIS~IOA
      www.Relentless Pursuit Enforcement