Re: wrong subject

  • jewell bayle
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2003
      I'm really sorry for the mistake of not changing the subject line when i sent out the email about the "jesus virus", I was in a hurry. By the way this viruswas declared a hoax last year but you'll never know if there's somebody else using the same name and scheme. Just trying to of help. My mistake, I apologize deeply.

      Kaynine Bayle
      Private Investigator
      Scanner Research and Investigations
      CSJDM Bulacan, Philippines