San Diego Attorney Needed - Assault, Battery, Negligence Referral

  • lawdog798@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2 11:15 AM
      Hi All -- I have a prospective client who was beaten up in a very dramatic
      way by a security guard in a San Diego hot spot.  After a bit of Internet
      research, I found that this particular club is absolutely notorious for its security
      guards attacking its young patrons for no apparent reason.  This client wound
      up in the hospital after (among other atrocities) his head was used as a
      battering ram to open the door of the club.  Client is a 22 year old Marine,
      soft-spoken, about 5'7 135 pounds to the bouncer's approximately 250 pounds.  The
      attack was allegedly unprovoked.

      I look forward to hearing from you.

      Warm regards,

      Lowell Steiger, Attorney at Law
      8383 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 830
      Beverly Hills, California 90211
      (323) 852-1100 (voice)
      (323) 852-1033 (fax)

    • Sonny
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3 2:05 AM
        --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, lawdog798@a... wrote:
        > Hi All -- I have a prospective client who was beaten up in a very
        dramatic
        > way by a security guard in a San Diego hot spot.  After a bit of
        Internet
        > research, I found that this particular club is absolutely notorious
        for its security
        > guards attacking its young patrons for no apparent reason.  This
        client wound
        > up in the hospital after (among other atrocities) his head was used
        as a
        > battering ram to open the door of the club.  Client is a 22 year
        old Marine,
        > soft-spoken, about 5'7 135 pounds to the bouncer's approximately
        250 pounds.  The
        > attack was allegedly unprovoked.
        >

        > I look forward to hearing from you.
        >
        > Warm regards,
        >
        > Lowell Steiger, Attorney at Law
        > 8383 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 830
        > Beverly Hills, California 90211
        > (323) 852-1100 (voice)
        > (323) 852-1033 (fax)

        Dear Mr Steiger!
        Are yo looking for co-counsel or an investigator. If you need an
        investigator I would be interested in discussing this case further. I
        am a licensed CA PI, a former US MARINE and have experience
        investigatinig similar assaults. I also still have many contacats
        wilth local are law enforcement as well as at Camp Pendleton Marine
        Corps Base.I would be pleased to assist a fellow Marine in his
        defense. Please feel free to contact me 24/7. Cordially, Sonny
        Glassman

        Investigation offices of Sonny Glassman
        2265 Westwood Blvd., Suite B242
        Los Angeles, CA 90064~2016
        Tel: {310} 281~6164 fax: {213} 622~3020
        CA PI# 16459~CA Notary~CALI~CAJP~NJN~NAIS~IOA
        www.Relentless Pursuit Enforcement