anyone who can confirm travel, bus, rail, air?

  • FUG8TIVE@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2003
      I need someone who can confirm past travels of an individual from about 4-5
      months ago, please respond PRIVATELY BY EMAIL with S TAT.
      Cordially,sg

      Investigation offices of Sonny Glassman
      2265 Westwood Blvd., Suite B242
      Los Angeles, CA 90064~2016
      Tel: {310} 281~6164 fax: {213} 622~3020
      CA PI# 16459~CA Notary~CALI~CAJP~NJN~NAIS~IOA
      <A HREF="http://www.enforcemyjudgment.com/rp.htm">www.Relentless Pursuit Enforcement</A>
    • Ray Madison
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2003
        Why should the public location of an informative source be kept private when
        the private chitchat of uninformative sources is so often made public on
        this list?

        Ray Madison