NEW MEMBER

  • fukuryukan
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2003
      Tetsuya Miyamoto
      Onomichi Invstigation and Associates
      3-8-7-615,Ebara,Shinagawa,Tokyo 1420063,JAPAN

      http://www.d3.dion.ne.jp/~oia/english.htm
      81-3-3785-8312 (Office)

      Specializing in trace,surveillance,administrative
      solicitong(licence#95082408).If you need help in concerning
      Japanese indivisuals, please contact me.
    • jewell bayle
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 3, 2003
        PASS THIS ON TO ANYONE YOU HAVE AN E-MAIL
        ADDRESS FOR.

        If you receive an email titled: "It Takes Guts
        to Say
        Jesus"
        DO NOT OPEN IT. It will erase everything on your
        hard
        drive.
        This information was announced yesterday morning
        from
        IBM; AOL states that this is a very dangerous
        virus,
        much worse than
        "Melissa," and that there is NO Remedy for it at
        this
        time. Some very sick
        individual has succeeded in using the reformat
        function from Norton
        Utilities
        causing it to completely erase all documents on
        the
        hard drive. It has been
        designed to work with Netscape Navigator and
        Microsoft
        Internet Explorer. It
        destroys Macintosh and IBM compatible computers.

        This is a new, very malicious virus and not many
        people know about it. Pass
        this warning along to EVERYONE in your address
        book
        ! and please share it with
        all your online! friends ASAP so that this
        threat maybe
        stopped. Please
        practice cautionary measures and tell anyone
        that may
        have access to your
        computer. Forward this warning to everyone that
        you
        know that might access
        the Internet.

        Joyce L. Bober
        IBM Information Systems
        Pittsburgh Mailing Systems
        412 - 922-8744

      • Vicki Siedow
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 3, 2003
          Welcome to the group. Now here is your first lesson.

          http://www.snopes.com

          And on that site, read this carefully

          http://www.snopes.com/computer/virus/jesus.htm

          From now on go to the first link and run a search before forwarding an
          email.

          Vicki Siedow
          Siedow & Associates Investigations
          & Custom Attorney Support Services
          2629 Foothill Blvd. # 262
          La Crescenta, Ca 91214
          818-242-0130
          818-688-3295 fax
          Siedow@...
          CA PI #22852
          > PASS THIS ON TO ANYONE YOU HAVE AN E-MAIL
          > ADDRESS FOR.
          >
          > If you receive an email titled: "It Takes Guts
          > to Say
          > Jesus"
          > DO NOT OPEN IT. It will erase everything on your
          > hard
          > drive.
          > This information was announced yesterday morning
          > from
          > IBM; AOL states that this is a very dangerous
          > virus,
          > much worse than
          > "Melissa," and that there is NO Remedy for it at
          > this
          > time. Some very sick
          > individual has succeeded in using the reformat
          > function from Norton
          > Utilities
          > causing it to completely erase all documents on
          > the
          > hard drive. It has been
          > designed to work with Netscape Navigator and
          > Microsoft
          > Internet Explorer. It
          > destroys Macintosh and IBM compatible computers.
          >
          > This is a new, very malicious virus and not many
          > people know about it. Pass
          > this warning along to EVERYONE in your address
          > book
          > ! and please share it with
          > all your online! friends ASAP so that this
          > threat maybe
          > stopped. Please
          > practice cautionary measures and tell anyone
          > that may
          > have access to your
          > computer. Forward this warning to everyone that
          > you
          > know that might access
          > the Internet.
          >
          > Joyce L. Bober
          > IBM Information Systems
          > Pittsburgh Mailing Systems
          > 412 - 922-8744
        • sbcs
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 4, 2003
            Welcome Tetsuya Miyamoto!

            This group is really interesting and helpful. Hope you enjoy it!

            Yours sincerely,
            Shelley Shen
            Investigator
            -----------------------------------
            President: Mr. Hai Yang
            * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
            Steele Business Investigation Center
            * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
            Rm. 1310, Bldg.K, Huiyuan Apt., Asian
            Games Village Chaoyang District, Beijing
            100101, P.R. China
            Telephone: 86-10-8497-2819, 8497-5663
            Fax: 86-10-8498-4754
            E-mail: dc1@...
            Http://www.china-investigation.com
            Http://www.sbcs.com.cn
          • Patrick E. Rosenheim
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 4, 2003
              Oh, Jesus!

              e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
              cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

            • rminvestigate@webtv.net
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 4, 2003
                Welcome Tetsuya,

                Rollie McCarter,III
                Rollie McCarter Investigative Services
                8 Arbor Way Apt. D
                Holyoke, Mass 01040
                888-244-5055 ph.
                413-735-9043 vm.
                413-532-9577 fx.
                413-723-1067 eFax
                866-406-1442 (3800) fx.
                MA LICENSE #P-1104
                ================================
                (LPDAM) Member = Holyoke, Mass
                (NAIS) Member = Holyoke, Mass
                (Criminal History System Board) Certified
                (Wicklander / Zulawski) Certified (1987)
                (MissingKIN.com) Stand-By Member
                (T.R.Y.) Today Reunites Yesterday
                ================================
                www.lpdam.org