Digital Cam/Binoc & Night vision monoc on sale

  • hawk_shaw
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2003
      I thought this might be of interest, In CA, There is a Big 5 sporting goods
      coupon circular (good from now until 8/3) in the papers. On the last page,
      is a coupon for for the Famous Trails brand 8 power Binocular Digital
      camera. Reg price $129.00 Coupon Price $69.00 Holds up to 100 images. It
      will be a low end Digital camera (640 x 420 ) but for $69.00, it could be a
      handy thing to have

      They also have a coupon for Famous Trails brand 2.5 Power night vision
      monocular, no batts needed, you squeeze the pump several times, it creates
      its own power I had one once, a good tool for the price. Reg price $299.00
      Coupon Price $99.00
      A slightly better version, also on sale, on the same coupon, is the Calypso
      3.8 power night vision monocular, reg retail is $359.00, coupon price is
      $129.00