Re- Greetings from a new member

  • Robin Hunter
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2003
      Sonny, Vicki's email address is -Siedow@...
      Vicki, Sonny's email address is -
      sonnygee2003@...

      I have enough emails to read and delete every day without having to put up with a mutual appreciation society, which could and should have been dealt with off group.

      regards from Mr Grumpy, Scotland

      ROBIN HUNTER
      AEGIS INTELLIGENCE LIMITED
      "KNOWLEDGE IS POWER"
      Member of EPIC (www.epic-uk.com)
      tel. 0131 312 8480
      fax. 087 0132 8085
      mobile. 07790900005
      email. enquiries@...
      www.aegisintelligence.co.uk
      Standby Member of Missingkin.com
      www.missingkin.com

      This message and any attachments are confidential and strictly for the use of the intended recipient.
      If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivery to the intended recipient, be aware that you have received this message in error and that any use is strictly prohibited.

    • brettnbold@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 31, 2003
        Mr. Grumpy of Scotland, excuse me but I fail to understand what the
        difference between Sonny and Vicki's "mutual appreciation society" emails and your
        bitching about it. Being a member of a group has it's "mutual appreciation
        society
        " emails, and others Bitching about them. I hope the benefits you get from
        being a member of the group out weight having to hit the delete key once in a
        while. Robin just so you have something to be upset with I want to say Thanks to
        the group for all the great information I've learned, sincerely it. Everyday
        is not a holiday nor is each meal a banquet, but tap that delete key and keep
        smiling Robin just as if it were.
        Sincerely,

        Brett d'Rothschilds
        Nuts2u2 Legal Services
        San Diego, Ca 92102-6001

        619-264-2660
        Nuts2u2619@...

      • abonne@juno.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2003
          I found it refreshing to see people getting along!!
          Abonne

          ubscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>