Black female Investigator needed for decoy Investigations

  • rpacpi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2003
      Group,

      Excuse the cross postings. We are In need of an attractive, black, female
      Investigator mid 20's-mid 30's to work with our firm on a regular basis for a
      national television show performing decoy and domestic Investigations. For
      further details, Please respond to <A HREF="mailto:RPac@...">RPac@...</A> Please feel free to forward this to
      other groups.

      Thank you,
      Robert Pac
      InterTrace Investigations Group
      PO Box 508
      Southampton, MA 01073-0508
      Phone (413) 527-6990
      Fax (413) 529-1960
      www.InterTraceInvestigations.com
      <A HREF="mailto:RPac@...">RPac@...</A>
      MA License P-1029
      Member: Licensed Private Detectives Association of Massachusetts

      ***CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING***
      This electronic mail message contains information which is legally
      privileged, proprietary in nature, or otherwise protected by law from disclosure, and
      intended only for the use of the addressee named herein. If you are not the
      addressee, or the person responsible for delivering this to the addressee, you are
      hereby notified that reading, copying or distributing this message is
      prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please return
      the original message to us immediately at RPacPi@... and take steps
      necessary to delete the message completely from your computer system. Thank you.