Re: [infoguys-list] Process Server Needed & Surveillance Investigator Needed ...

  • iaoa7@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2003
      In a message dated 7/29/2003 6:30:43 PM Central Daylight Time,
      rbr@... writes:

      > I also need a VERY GOOD surveillance investigator for occasional
      > subcontract
      > work as well. Video must be steady, in focus and close enough to identify
      > faces; not 200 yards away and look like it was taken on a trampoline. I
      > prefer digital video. This could work in to a fulltime job, if interested.

      Is this surveillance work in Oklahoma or another State. I would
      be interested to know.
      Thank you
      Astro Investigators

    • iaoa7@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2003
        In a message dated 7/30/2003 10:08:29 AM Central Daylight Time, iaoa7@...
        writes:

        > I also need a VERY GOOD surveillance investigator for occasional
        > > subcontract
        > > work as well. Video must be steady, in focus and close enough to identify
        > > faces; not 200 yards away and look like it was taken on a trampoline

        Dear Info:

        I received this e-mail recently. I am curious as to
        know where the surveillance is needed??

        Thank you
        Andre G
        Astro Legal