Learning about Domestics

  • John Wolfe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2003
      Daniel,

      The truth is there is nothing staightforward about domestic investigations. They ae never the same. If you are looking into learning about how to properly conduct surveillance opperations, my best advice is to gain employment with a reputable PI Agency and pay a lot of attention to the experienced pro's you will find there. This is how I, for one, learned. It took several years. I can now proudly call myself a professional in this field. Domestics are a specialty of our Agency.

      Surveillance is an art form that must be learned over time. The better you are, the closer you can get to the subject. Some of us are able to be invited into private parties hosted by the Subject, without raising suspicion.

      One mistake with an infidelity investigation may ruin the opperation, and cost you your reputation & future clients, as well as cost your client an unknown sum of thier assets.

      Just reading a book or an article over the internet about conducting surveillance opperations, will not make you an expert. Only training and time will do this.

      Attentively,
      John C. Wolfe
      President,
      Silverwolfe Internacional, SA de CV
      Member: N.A.I.S., thePIgroup
      http://www.SILVERWOLFEINC.com
      JWOLFE@...
      SWI_MEXICO@...
      SWI_MEXICO@...
      011-52-998-845-9752 (Cell)
      Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Be advised, this message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, and or confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify Silverwolfe Internacional, SA de CV immediately by email at swi_mexico@..., and delete the message from your records. Thank you.

      Message: 1
      Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 21:08:19 -0000
      From: "spyzilla" <spyzilla@...>
      Subject: From Infoguys email

      Name: Daniel Williams
      Email: wil30nayr@...
      Subject: Getting started

      Comments:
      Private ivestigation is something that is of interest to me and has
      been for quite some time. I am particullary interested in
      specializing in surveillance of suspected cheating spouses. This area
      of investigation to me seems pretty straightforward and low profile.
      It also appears to be something I could do efficiently while
      maintaining a safe distance. What advice would you give a beginner
      wanting to specialize in this area?