PIs Provide "Excuse" Service For Cheating Husbands

  • Spies Online
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2003
      PIs Provide "Excuse" Service For Cheating Husbands

      Private investigators who offer this sort of service seem very unethical to me. How could such people be used to testify in court, for example, if they are going to make lying to peoples' wives and girlfriends part of their regular business? Hmmm... What does everyone think about this? (Be sure to look at their website.)
      http://www.spiesonline.net/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST&f=2&t=1162

      The Hamster Website Defacement Challenge

      Empty your bladder before you read this article. Details:
      http://www.spiesonline.net/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST&f=2&t=1161

      Hackers Hijack PCs To Deliver Ads & Spam For Sex Sites

      It seems porn site owners have found a clever way to send ads and spam for their sites and not have to worry about getting shut down by ISPs. Details:
      http://www.spiesonline.net/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST&f=2&t=1163

      Lawyer Sues Marriage Counselor For Having Sex With His Wife

      With marriage counselors like this, it is no wonder divorces are on the rise! Details:
      http://www.spiesonline.net/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST&f=10&t=1164

      Have a great day!
      Joanne

    • A Grudko