Re: [infoguys-list] New Guys

  • jewell bayle
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2003
      Good day to you guys!!!

      We are a newly formed (but really old in the business) investigations company in the Philippines. If there's anything we can help you with from this side of the globe please don't hesitate to email us scannerinvestigations@.... We are also new in this group so please bear with our communications.

      KAYNINE BAYLE & BULLET MASTRILLI
      Private Investigators
      Scanner Research and Investigations
      CSJDM, Bulacan, PHILIPPINES