Re: [infoguys-list] unsubscribe

  • Spyville.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2003
      I believe that you can go to the "edit my membership" area and remove yourself. I can also take care of it for you. We will be sorry to see you go. If you would like me to remove you email me with Unsubscribe in the subject line and a small message in the body on why you are going. ( thats just for me to make improvements.) Thanks for contacting us.
      leif@...

      David Kopel <david@...> wrote:
      Dear Moderator how do I unsubscribe to this group? I cannot find a link to click on?

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...
      "Turning Judgments into Garnishments"

      Legal Papers, Inc.
      908 York Rd, 2nd Floor
      Towson, Md 21204

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      www.Spyville.com LLC
      Spy Cameras - CCTV - Phone Recorders - and More!
      Quality, Service, and Satisfaction Guaranteed
      Order Toll Free 1-866-SPYVILLE
      email: info@...
      Yahoo Group for Spyville comments and questions
      Affiliate sales programs Online-Prescriptions
      As seen on TV Products

    • anjelmart9@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2003
        i dont want to unsubscribe must have been an error

        <A HREF="http://www.anjelmart.com">Private Investigator
        World Wide Search Service</A><A HREF="http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kial3/">
        </A> Low Rate Quality Service
        No Hits. No Fee. We Will Locate And Find Out About Anyone
        Just Suply Information. Dead Beats, Divorce, Cheaters, Criminal History,
        Civil,
        Assets, Income, Last Wife, Pre Employment, And More.
        Toll Free
        866-260-5056

        <A HREF="www.nycprivatedetective.com">www.nycprivatedetective.com</A>. Operated By New York City Retired
        Police Captain. Mario Rosado. Dont Forget pay For Hits Only.
        <A HREF="http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kial3/">Items For Auction On Ebay : Police Scanners, Radios, And More</A>

        <A HREF="http://www.aaanotes.com/">Wecome to Private Bureau Of Investigations New York City</A>
        <A HREF="http://www.vmcsatellite.com/channels/report_spam.cfm">Internet Spam Police Investigators</A> <A HREF="http://www.vmcsatellite.com/channels/report_spam.cfm">Report Spam Here</A>

        <A HREF="http://www.anjelmart.com/">www.anjelmart.com</A> & <A HREF="www.NycPrivateDetective.Com">www.NycPrivateDetective.Com</A>