Spring, Texas Personal Favor

  • Rus B. Robison
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2003
      If anyone on the list lives near Riley Fuzzell Road in Spring, Texas, and
      would not mind helping me with a personal favor, please contact me off list.
      I just need a couple of digital pictures taken and e-mailed to me.

      This will not need to be done until Monday of next week (June 30th). Please
      send me an e-mail and I will respond Sunday evening when I return to the
      office.

      Thank you so much in advance for your assistance.

      With best regards, I remain...

      Very truly yours,
      RUS B. ROBISON AND ASSOCIATES, INC.
      PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS

      Rus B. Robison

      Rus B. Robison and Associates, Inc.
      Private Investigators
      Post Office Box 720560
      Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73172-0560
      (405) 721-2295 Voice
      (877) 721-2295 Toll-Free

      rbr@...

      Oklahoma's FIRST State Licensed Private Investigation Agency.

      Serving all of Oklahoma and the great Southwest since 1972.

    • jewell bayle
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2003
        Good day to you guys!!!

        We are a newly formed (but really old in the business) investigations company in the Philippines. If there's anything we can help you with from this side of the globe please don't hesitate to email us scannerinvestigations@.... We are also new in this group so please bear with our communications.

        KAYNINE BAYLE & BULLET MASTRILLI
        Private Investigators
        Scanner Research and Investigations
        CSJDM, Bulacan, PHILIPPINES