INVESTIGATIVE ASSIGNMENT: June 28, 2003

  • Law Offices of Attorney Services
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2003
      June 20, 2003

      Subject: Investigative Assignment
      Date: 6-28-03 (Nationwide)

      Type: Federal Civil Investigation for Broadcast Signal Theft

      Details:

      On Saturday, June 28, 2003 - a live pay-per-view
      international boxing broadcast signal will only
      be permitted to licensed establishments.

      Our firm is seeking to contract Private
      Investigators, active/retired Law Enforcement
      Officials, and other interested operatives to
      visit and audit commercial establishments in
      your area for federal signal theft during the
      upcoming Pay-per-view broadcast.

      Our firm provides:

      a) Guaranteed payment within 14 to 45 days
      after receipt of your documents.

      b) No restriction on your assigned territory.

      c) A User Name and Passcode to our private
      training forum which contains over 80
      interactive active topics for orientation or
      training.

      d) Interactive forum discussion with over a
      thousand other federal anti-piracy investigators

      e) A free independent certification program as
      a Broadcast Signal Theft Investigator - which
      can be a prelude a salary and higher bounty
      earnings.

      e) Instant Forum downloads of all legal
      documents, instant viewing of all state legal
      lists of licensed clients for this broadcast.

      ------

      In view of the six (6) boxers involved for this
      event - titled LATIN FURY - this should have
      enormous appeal in the Mexican-American
      communities across the USA, and the incidence of
      commercial signal theft within these communities
      is highly anticipated.

      For those interested in signing up before the
      deadline, please contact our office immediately.

      William Marshall
      Law Offices of Attorney Services
      Division of Embassy Universal
      National Office - Western States