To whom it may concern!!!!!

  • Gregory Badillo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2003
      We investigate fraud claims companies.We give esscort service to persons
      and protetion to home owner"s secure there personal values.We also
      investigate missing persons were about"s.We investigate peoples backgrounds
      We speak English and Spanish.Licence 6664
      We are located in Carolina ,Puerto Rico and my postal address is:
      POBox 8700 PMB 205,Carolina,P.R. 00988-8700.
      Tel (787) 627-0093
      Fax (787) 776-8681

      Your"s Truly P.S.I am retired policemen
      with 30 years of