[infoguys-list] SUPER CONFERENCE UPDATE

  • YOUR LOUISIANA CONNECTION
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 1998
      This will be my last posting concerning the Super Conference. Thank you
      for allowing me
      to use your listserv to promote this historic conference jointly
      sponsored by NALI, GIN,
      NCISS, LPIA & MPIA.

      It is not to late to register!!

      We now have 315 private investigators prepaid to attend the conference
      plus over 45
      spouses and guests. There are 29 exhibitors registered to give you the
      opportunity to see
      and learn about the latest in the PI industry. We have investigators
      representing 35 states
      and 9 countries that will be at the Super Conference. There are 3
      speakers to choose from
      every hour all day Friday & Saturday, September 18 & 19, 1998. You pick
      the topics you are interested in, your handout material will provide
      you with the information presented in the talks you were unable to
      attend. Our speakers are experts in their field and will present timely
      material that will benefit you in this competitive industry.

      Our program and speakers have been approved by licensing authorities in
      Texas,
      Oklahoma & Louisiana for continuing education credit.

      You can register at the door but we encourage you to preregister with us
      by Monday,
      September 14, 1998, so we can expedite your check-in. The conference is
      at the Chateau
      Sonesta Hotel, Canal at Bourbon in New Orleans, La. Other conference
      activities begin on September 16, 1998. Check the web site at
      http://www.ginetwork.com for the conference agenda and registration form
      which can be faxed or e-mailed.

      You really don't want to miss this historic conference co-hosted by 5 PI
      associations
      representing state, national & international private investigators.

      Best regards, Buddy