New List - PI Hits

  • David H. Press
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2003
      Well, I guess many of you are getting tired of seeing the many posts that
      our organization sends out on a daily basis.

      So I have decided to start my own list serv.

      The group will be called P.I. Hits and I am inviting everyone to join. You
      must be licensed and include that information when you join.

      All posts must have a signature line.

      The purpose of this group will be to locate companies that are willing to do
      assignments similar to the ones I have posted in the past. Eventually this
      will be the only place these assignments will be posted.

      Here is the information needed to join:

      Post message: pihits@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: pihits-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Thanks,

      David H. Press
      dhp@...
      Press Investigations Inc.
      3 Danada Square East #262
      Wheaton, IL 60187
      630-637-4008
    • David H. Press
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 8, 2003

      • anjelmart9@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 8, 2003
          Thank You For Your New MemberShip Info @ Pi Hits. Please Feel Free To Call
          Toll Free
          For PI Lic Info. Anthony Gonzales Lic Private Investigatior NYS
          1-866-260-5056

          <A HREF="http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kial3/">Items For Auction On Ebay : Police Scanners, Radios, And More</A>

          <A HREF="http://www.aaanotes.com/">Wecome to Private Bureau Of Investigations New York City</A>
          <A HREF="http://www.vmcsatellite.com/channels/report_spam.cfm">Internet Spam Police Investigators</A> <A HREF="http://www.vmcsatellite.com/channels/report_spam.cfm">Report Spam Here</A>

          <A HREF="http://www.anjelmart.com/">www.anjelmart.com</A> & <A HREF="www.NycPrivateDetective.Com">www.NycPrivateDetective.Com</A>

          Below is an offer from Senecas Trading Post where I buy my cigarettes.
          They have just introduced a new special 'Tell a Friend' offer that I thought
          you would find interesting.

          <A HREF="http://www.senecas.com/default.asp?DiscountCoupon=1424">If you are interested, use this link to order your cigarettes at everyday low
          discount prices and take advantage of this one time special offer:</A>

          1. Extra 10% off on your first order
          2. A Free Smokers Candle - to remove cigarette smoke - a $7.95 value FREE!
          <A HREF="http://www.senecas.com/default.asp?DiscountCoupon=1424">To take advantage of this special offer click here!</A>

          By the way if you do place an order I receive $10 credit on my next order.
          So this is truly a win/win for both of us.

          Let me know what you think,

          Anthony Gonzales <A HREF="www.anjelmart.com">www.anjelmart.com</A>

          <A HREF="http://www.anjelmart.twoffice.com/contact1737.html">This Email Was Sent In Reply. Please Click Here To Cancell Any Replys</A>

          Anthony Gonzales