Currency Trades and Traders

  • Raven
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31 1:27 PM
      Is anyone on the list familier with the large currency trades and any
      traders specifically in Florida. Please contact me off list.

      Edwin C. Hodges

      Edwin C. Hodges
      Private Investigator
      Texas License C-2005
      PMB 150, 1550 Eastchase Blvd.
      Fort Worth, Texas 76120
      Voice: 817-516-0155
      eFax: 775-261-7088
      Pegasus3@...

      'Semper Occultus'
      =====================================
      DISCLAIMER NOTE: The information in this electronic mail (e-mail) message
      may be confidential. This information may be protected by privilege, work
      product immunity, or other applicable law. If you are not the intended
      recipient, the retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
      e-mail without permission of the author, is strictly prohibited. Since
      e-mail can be altered electronically, the integrity of this communication
      cannot be guaranteed. This message may be opinion of the sender only.

      NOTICE

      This e-mail communication is not intended to be interpreted as legal or
      financial advice. Do not act or rely upon the information in this
      communication without seeking the advice of a local attorney or financial
      advisor.