petition

  • Jurydoctor@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2003
      Please, please sign this.... this is my "project". Also if anyone would like
      to help this young man please contact me.
      His website is:
      <A HREF="www.danielcarter.us">www.danielcarter.us</A>
      I am working on this case pro bono..
      Also we need experts to testify... investigators etc, PR etc...

      > There are only 16 signatures on one of Daniel's petitions and 15 on the
      > other. Please take a few minutes out of your day to add your name to the list and
      > forward the petitions on to everyone and anyone you know. Daniel is
      > imprisoned for self defense. He is charged with murder!! There is no other way of
      > looking at it. And to add insult to injury he is facing charges as an adult
      > while he was only 15 when he was forced to defend himself and wound up in this
      > horrible situation.

      Thanks,
      Amy