Subservice: Lakewood Colorado 80123

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2003
      Dear group -- E-mail privately only:

      We have a 9 page faxable document for service at a residence on:

      W. Grant Ranch Blvd, Lakewood CO 80123

      Please advise your flat fee, fax# ph# and mailing address.

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...
      "Turning Judgments into Garnishments"

      Legal Papers, Inc.
      908 York Rd, 2nd Floor