HOLLY SPRINGS, NC 27540

  • David H. Press
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2003
      Dear Group,

      We have an assignment in the following location:

      HOLLY SPRINGS, NC 27540

      This assignment requires a quick personal contact at the business
      location, two digital photographs, to be emailed and a very brief,
      report on the contact. This assignment requires completion
      within two business days.

      This assignment is paid on a flat rate basis, the maximum being $75.00.
      If you or your agency routinely operates in this area and are interested
      in taking this assignment, please reply via private email to
      dhp@... for case details. It is very important to reply
      with the CITY & STATE you are replying about in the "subject line"
      of your emails.

      Thanks,
      David H. Press
      dhp@...
      Press Investigations Inc.
      3 Danada Square East #262
      Wheaton, IL 60187
      630-637-4008
    • tom sisk
      Message 2 of 2 , May 21, 2003
        David,
        I live right down the road from Holly Springs and can do it no sweat. Just
        let me know.

        Tom Sisk
        E. Thomas Sisk Investigations
        P.O. Box 9234
        Chapel Hill, NC 27515
        (919) 218-8956 cell
        (888) 605-0923 pager
        etsi@...
        N.C. P.I. Lic. # 3207

        This electronic mail message and any attachments are intended only for the
        use of the addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is
        privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
        If you are not an intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible
        for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby
        communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error,
        please immediately notify the sender by replying to this message or by
        telephone. Thank you.