Business/Anyone Authorized: New York, NY

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2003
      We have a 14page faxable document for anyone authorized to accept at this business address.

      Bldg___ Greenwich St, ___ Floor, New York Ny 10013

      Please advise your Flat fee, fax# ph# and mailing address.

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...
      "Turning Judgments into Garnishments"

      Legal Papers, Inc.
      908 York Rd, 2nd Floor