Subservice: Richmond Virginia

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21 7:31 AM
      We have a 14page faxable document for subservice at an apartment complex at:

      Bldg#___ Donovan Ct, apt#__, Richmond Va 23228

      Please advise your Flat fee, fax# ph# and mailing address.

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...
      "Turning Judgments into Garnishments"

      Legal Papers, Inc.
      908 York Rd, 2nd Floor